Man sickened chugging vodka at airport


Sickened? The damn fool nearly died!

BERLIN – A man nearly died from alcohol poisoning after quaffing a liter (two pints) of vodka at an airport security check instead of handing it over to comply with new carry-on rules, police said Wednesday.

Yahoo

Next time you dipshit, try one of these  A.M.F.

That should do it, sport.

6 Responses to “Man sickened chugging vodka at airport”

  1. Pogria Says:

    Only nearly Tiz, only NEARLY died.

    Was he an Aussie by any chance?

  2. tizona Says:

    Pogria

    German, I believe. A few A.M.F.’s would have done the trick, tho.

  3. Pogria Says:

    The A.M.F. sounds pretty bloody good.

    Deserves it’s place next to a Long Island Iced Tea and The Zombie.

  4. Pogria Says:

    Hey Tiz, is this going to be a boozer thread?

    please, please, please :)

  5. tizona Says:

    Pogria

    Hey Tiz, is this going to be a boozer thread?

    Good as place as any, eh?…lol.

  6. Ash_ Says:

    A litre of vodka? In one go? Jesus. No wonder he nearly died.


Well, SAY something...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 36 other followers

%d bloggers like this: