Just a few notes, further to Angus Dei’s post on the Gibson-Palin interview.
The Anchoress finds this excellent comparison of Charlie Gibson’s Palin interview vs. his Obama interview… on a Hillary Clinton forum, of all places. Remember, one of these interviewees is running for President, the other for Vice President…
- How does it feel to break a glass ceiling?
- How does it feel to “win”?
- How does your family feel about your “winning” breaking a glass ceiling?
- Who will be your VP?
- Should you choose Hillary Clinton as VP?
- Will you accept public finance?
- What issues is your campaign about?
- Will you visit Iraq?
- Will you debate McCain at a town hall?
- What did you think of your competitor’s [Clinton] speech?
- Do you have enough qualifications for the job you’re seeking? Specifically have you visited foreign countries and met foreign leaders?
- Aren’t you conceited to be seeking this high level job?
- Questions about foreign policy:
- -territorial integrity of Georgia
- -allowing Georgia and Ukraine to be members of NATO
- -NATO treaty
- -Iranian nuclear threat
- -what to do if Israel attacks Iran
- -Al Qaeda motivations
- -the Bush Doctrine
- -attacking terrorists harbored by Pakistan
- Is America fighting a holy war? [misquoted Palin]
…and The Anchoress is only warming up! Go grab yourself a cuppa tea (or a Guinness, depending on your time zone) and read her whole exhaustive round-up here.
P.S. She has a tip jar. For if you feel like shouting her a Guinness after all that. Just sayin’, is all.