A WESTERN Australian man may lose his arm after it was hit by a ute as he waved at two girls from a car window.
THE 20-year-old man was a passenger in a vehicle that drove past two girls at a carwash in Bunbury, south of Perth, on Saturday night, police said.
“He put his arm out the window and waved at the girls as the Nissan made a righthand turn at the intersection, and was struck by a Toyota Hi-Lux twin-cab vehicle,” police said.
“His left arm was partially severed and doctors believe the limb may need to be amputated.”
In other West Australian news…
• Mirrabooka man stabbed through heart with scissors whist running
• Wanneroo teen plays with fire, gets burned
• Joondalup man jumps off a cliff because his friend did
• Koolyanobbing man who sat too close to TV now legally blind
• Playful name-calling in Meekatherra ends in tears
• Woman goes swimming off Rottnest less than 30 minutes after eating hot dog; drowns
• Potatoes found growing behind Kalgoorlie man’s ears
• Tourist from Humpty Doo washes hair, goes out with wet head, catches death
Western Australia: The “You Should Have Listened to your Mother” State
UPDATE: In more real-life cautionary tales, “Nose Picking Caused Man’s Death” (via Creative Ireland)